Kings Harbor Assembly of God
Kings Harbor Assembly of God is located on Main Street in the heart of Manasquan. For more than 75 years, the church has been providing a sense of faith and a place of peace in the community. Join Kings Harbor Assembly of God every Sunday at 9:45am and 11am for worship and Sunday school. For the complete worship schedule and a list of services they provide, as well as membership information, call Kings Harbor Assembly of God directly.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Assembly of God
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes