Connolly Station Restaurant and Tavern opened in 2005, and was named after a train station in Dublin. It combined two restaurants, Pat's Tavern and Patrick's Pub, with one menu and theme. The eatery features a large menu with items such as steaks, fresh seafood, large salads, wraps and sandwiches; it also features Irish specialties like fresh corned beef and shepherd's pie. Nightly entertainment is also on tap here.
- Hours: Tue - Sun, 11am - 2am; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Irish
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual