Bare Wires Surf & Skate
Bare Wires Surf & Skate is a sporting goods store carrying surfing and skateboarding gear and apparel for customers of any age. The store carries a wide range of surfboards, skateboards, hardware and tools. A knowledgeable staff is available to consult newbies and aficionados alike.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Founding Date: May 1, 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing, footwear, accessories, and equipment for the avid surfer & skateboarder. If you are just starting out, or are someone who just enjoys the lifestyle we got you covered too. Surfboard rentals, surf lessons, Stand up paddle board(SUP) sales
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Store Credit or exchange 20 days from receipt date. Final sale on all women's swimwear, sunglasses, and all clearance items
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Southern Monmouth County is a great family oriented community. Spring Lake and its surrounding neighbors dont want to lose the downtown community feel. They make an extra effort to "shop local".
- Clothing and accessories brands: Lost, RvCA, Xcel, Vans, Rusty, Reef, Sanuk, Converse, Body Glove, Smith Optics, Chemistry Surf, Patagonia, DC, O'Neill, Globe, Nike, Nixon, AJW Surf, Vestal, Arnette, Stance, and more
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes