Algonquin Arts Theatre
The Algonquin Arts Theater is a non profit that not only provides a plethora of fantastic performances, it is aggressively involved with the community. As a non profit, it offers over a dozen programs for students and community members. Check the website for ongoing calendars for shows and programs.
- Fax: 732-528-3881
- Hours: Weekdays 12-6, Saturday 12-4
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramp.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Ticket information: To purchase: Online at algonquinarts.org Call 732-528-9211 Visit the Box Office
- Buy tickets online [link]: sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=AL…
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Jazz, Latin, Rock