Invite a friend
The Cat Club Challenge!
This event is FREE & ALL are welcome!
The Cat Club is a motivational scoring, evaluation, testing and training program that ranks and charts progress of athletes in our program. Our Junior Cat Club (ages 7-11) and our Senior Cat Club (ages 12 and up) both have eight levels starting at Bobcat and ascending to Cheetah. Cheetah status is the ultimate goal of athletes in our program. Athletes receive their placement score from Six different Performance Tests. The placement score determines an athlete's corresponding level in the Cat Club. The Six key areas of athletic performance measured are as follows:
1. Acceleration is measured with the 10-Yard Dash
2. Sprinting ability is measured with the 20-Yard Dash
3. Explosive Power is measured with the Vertical Jump
4. Agility and Quickness is determined with the 5/10/5 Agility Shuttle Drill
5. Horizontal Power and Agility are measured with our 5 Hops Test
6. Relative Upper Body Strength is measured with Chin-Ups
Visit our website!