The Weekend's Best Nightlife
A look at the best in Jersey Shore nightlife for the weekend of June 4 to June 6
Now that Memorial Day Weekend has come and gone, the summer season is in full swing at the Jersey Shore. Check out one of these popular spots and have a great time!
This seasonal party spot is a favorite to revelers young and old. Known for its delicious seafood as well as its vibrant nightlife at both its upstairs and downstairs bars, the Parker House has something for everyone.
- Friday: DJ Chopper and the Rory Daniels Band downstairs and DJ George upstairs
- Saturday: Old No. 7 downstairs
- Sunday: Todd Robbins upstairs
A bastion of the Jersey Shore party scene for many years, this wild night club has a reputation for its popularity among young, seasonal renters. It also has a strong local following, especially for happy hour on Fridays.
- Friday: Happy Hour at 5 p.m., no cover, free hot and cold buffet, $2 beer and $4 vodka drinks, DJ Kirk Lopez and DJ Joe Giorgio
- Saturday: Kipples Beach Party from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: "Off the Beach" Happy Hour from 3 to 7 p.m.
This seasonal bar and restaurant is known for its great food as well as its nightlife. Often favored by a more mature crowd, the Columns has multiple rooms and bars and offers great views.
- Friday: Joe Baricatta
- Saturday: Undisputed
- Sunday: ASAP
Whether its a good meal, some loud music to dance to or a band to sing along with, 507 Main probably has what you're looking for. This popular bar and restaurant is situated at Belmar's north end near the Shark River.
- Friday: $2.50 beers from 4 to 7 p.m., The E Street Shuffle
- Saturday: $2.50 beers from 3 to 7 p.m., DJ Kel and Anubis in the front, Threat Level Midnight in the back