Join me right here tonight at 7 p.m. for a live chat session from the Manasquan Borough Council meeting.
The governing body plans to discuss the appointment of former Councilman Don Grasso's replacement, and JCP&L customer/community relations at its work session.
The regular meeting agenda includes a resolution to authorize bid proposals for the new beach pavilion, and public hearings on the final readings of several proposed ordinances.
The proposed ordinances include: a bond ordinance to purchase two new police SUVs, increasing the fines for public intoxication and indecent exposure, and the financing of improvements to Borough Hall and Stockton Lake Boulevard.
The Manasquan-Belmar Patch
See the full guide!
Valentine's Shopping Guide
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- PHOTOS: Demolition of Gee Gee's in Manasquan
- 10 Arrested, 140 Pounds of Marijuana Seized in Drug Raids
- Countdown to Memorial Day As Belmar Installs Boardwalk Railings, Bathrooms
- Prince Harry Begins Jersey Shore Visit with Sea Girt Landing
- Belmar Mayor: Gov. Christie Will Help Us Reopen Boardwalk, Beach on May 22