Recent Disorderly Conduct, Improper Behavior Arrests
Belmar police charge six during second half of July
Belmar Police during the last two weeks of July made six arrests for disorderly conduct and improper behavior offenses, authorities said.
One of those arrests included David Ivins, the homeless man who in December garnered national attention and donations from people far and wide after a video surfaced online of two teens attacking the Manasquan native.
According to a release from the Belmar Police Department, the following individuals were arrested between July 16 and July 29:
- David Ivins, 51, of Belmar, was arrested July 16 in the 1100 block of Route 35 and charged with aggravated assault and disorderly conduct. Officer John Garrecht and Special Officer William Aker made the arrest.
- Jeffrey Jardot, 29, of Edison, was arrested July 21 at 18th and Ocean Avenues and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Officers Michael Yee and Michael Allen made the arrest.
- Devin Holmes, 24, of Matawan, was arrested July 23 at 17th Ocean Avenues and charged with improper behavior. Special Officer Anthony Steneck made the arrest.
- Maria Accaria, 21, of Spring Lake Heights, was arrested July 23 at 17th and Ocean Avenues and charged with improper behavior. Special Officer Daniel Schlisserman made the arrest.
- Irene Yaremchuk, 58, of Brielle, was arrested July 26 at 9th Avenue and Main Street and charged with improper behavior. Special Officer Brandon Cox made the arrest.
- Chelsea Ryan, 21, of Pequannock, was arrested July 29 at 18th and Ocean Avenues and charged with improper behavior. Special Officer Aaron Lay made the arrest.